Great Jobs? Now We’re Cooking!
There has never been a more exciting time to join Request Foods. We’ve been selling products to many of the world’s leading food companies, retailers and restaurants for nearly 25 years. A privately owned and financially sound company, we do our best to run our business based on Christian values. Whether it’s cooking up great tasting food, assisting in customer support, providing quality and production leadership, or supporting administrative or technical activities, a career at Request Foods is a great opportunity. At Request, we’ve achieved success by treating our employees with integrity, trust and respect. If you’re passionate about food, and the people who help produce it, then Request Foods might just be for you.
Food Labeling & Compliance Specialist
Specific responsibilities include the following:
- Become a knowledge specialist in governmental labeling regulations for the USDA, FDA and the Canadian Food Inspection Agency
- Generate food product labels that are accurate according to product formulas, customer expectations, and governmental regulations
- Coordinate labeling projects between the Product Development, Sales, and Purchasing Departments
- Associates degree
- Previous administrative experience
- Strong organizational skills and attention to detail
- Ability to coordinate several projects
- Proficient in Microsoft Office software – Word and Excel
- Excellent communication skills Request Foods offers excellent pay and benefits.
Our benefit package includes:
- Excellent Health, Prescription and Dental Insurances
- Life and Disability Insurances
- Semi-annual Performance Bonus Program
- Outstanding Retirement Program, including 401(k)
- Paid Vacation and Holidays
- Education Reimbursement Program
- Fully Equipped Fitness Center
To apply, please use the form above, or contact us at:
Request Foods®, Inc.
Attn: People Services Department
P.O. Box 2577
Holland, MI 49422-2577
Request Foods is proud to be an equal opportunity employer and a drug-free organization.