Great Jobs? Now We’re Cooking!
There has never been a more exciting time to join Request Foods. We’ve been selling products to many of the world’s leading food companies, retailers and restaurants for nearly 25 years. A privately owned and financially sound company, we do our best to run our business based on Christian values. Whether it’s cooking up great tasting food, assisting in customer support, providing quality and production leadership, or supporting administrative or technical activities, a career at Request Foods is a great opportunity. At Request, we’ve achieved success by treating our employees with integrity, trust and respect. If you’re passionate about food, and the people who help produce it, then Request Foods might just be for you.
- Daily analytical (microbiological, chemical, and physical) testing of ingredients, packaging and finished products
- Approval of product against product specifications, troubleshooting out of specification product, and providing information used to make sound risk decisions
- Working closely in partnership with Operations to evaluate food safety and quality risks, influence appropriate decisions and support plant productivity
- Intermediate knowledge of instrumentation and troubleshooting
- Involvement in Sanitation, Quality Control and Production SOP’s
- Performance of environmental monitoring program sampling
- Chemical solutions makeup and equipment verification
- Associates degree plus experience; Bachelor’s degree in Biology, Microbiology, Biochemistry, Chemistry, Food Safety, Food Science, or Quality Control preferred
- 1-2 years Quality Assurance/Control laboratory/aseptic analytical testing experience, or related experience
- Strong problem solving skills with a proactive approach to identifying and solving problems
- Good communication and influence skills
- Experience and desire to work in a team environment, yet able to work independently
- Strong interpersonal skills
- Good computer skills (proficiency with Excel and Word)
- Good organizational skills
- Willingness to learn new tasks and take on additional accountability to support the Quality Services function
Our benefit package includes:
- Excellent Health, Prescription and Dental Insurances
- Life and Disability Insurances
- Semi-annual Performance Bonus Program
- Outstanding Retirement Program, including 401(k)
- Paid Vacation and Holidays
- Education Reimbursement Program
- Fully Equipped Fitness Center
To apply, please use the form above, or contact us at:
Request Foods®, Inc.
Attn: People Services Department
P.O. Box 2577
Holland, MI 49422-2577
Request Foods is proud to be an equal opportunity employer and a drug-free organization.