Great Jobs? Now We’re Cooking!
There has never been a more exciting time to join Request Foods. We’ve been selling products to many of the world’s leading food companies, retailers and restaurants for nearly 25 years. A privately owned and financially sound company, we do our best to run our business based on Christian values. Whether it’s cooking up great tasting food, assisting in customer support, providing quality and production leadership, or supporting administrative or technical activities, a career at Request Foods is a great opportunity. At Request, we’ve achieved success by treating our employees with integrity, trust and respect. If you’re passionate about food, and the people who help produce it, then Request Foods might just be for you.
This position will be a part of the Cost Accounting Department working to develop new product pricing. It will also be involved in the reporting of pricing and cost information to various users throughout the company. This position demands strict confidentiality of all information. It also requires good working relationships with all departments with an emphasis on the R & D, Manufacturing, and Sales Departments.
- Assist in the development of new product pricing
- Periodic price updates as required by customer agreements
- Maintain bill of material files
- Perform new item pricing reviews
- Assist in annual costing reviews of products by product line
- Add new product material, labor, overhead costs, and routings in JDE
- Enter item obsolescence and ECO changes in JDE
- Review maintenance inventory costs
- Purchase price variance calculations as required by customers
- Review receipt costs verses weighted average costs on inventory items
- Bachelors degree in Business with an Accounting major
- 1 to 3 years of experience in the cost accounting area
- Outstanding communication and people skills
- Strong organizational skills and attention to detail
- The ability to multi-task and prioritize
- Proficient in Microsoft Excel and 10-key operation
2nd Shift Industrial Cook (12:30pm – shift end)
As an Industrial Cook, you will make batches of vegetables or sauces safely and efficiently. This job requires significant lifting and shoveling of ingredients.
2nd Shift Machine Operators (3:00pm – shift end)
Operate food processing machinery to safely and efficiently produce frozen food entrees.
3rd Shift Sanitation (10:00pm – 6:30am)
Efficiently and effectively clean production equipment and adjacent areas following approved sanitary methods.
Our benefit package includes:
- Excellent Health, Prescription and Dental Insurances
- Life and Disability Insurances
- Semi-annual Performance Bonus Program
- Outstanding Retirement Program, including 401(k)
- Paid Vacation and Holidays
- Education Reimbursement Program
- Fully Equipped Fitness Center
To apply, please use the form above, or contact us at:
Request Foods®, Inc.
Attn: People Services Department
P.O. Box 2577
Holland, MI 49422-2577
Request Foods is proud to be an equal opportunity employer and a drug-free organization.